Preferred Owner Program
Effective February 25, 2010
Terms and Conditions
- Receive a 5% credit toward purchase of future service or parts for all paid service and parts purchases made at A-F Motors after February 25, 2010.
- One reward point is equal to one dollar.
- Reward points may be earned only on cash parts and service purchases. You may not accrue reward points on the purchases of vehicles, warranty products, insurance, extended warranty or OnStar upgrades.
- Preferred Owner Program points may be earned or used for any vehicle in your household.
- Reward points may be used in conjunction with other specials and coupons.
- Reward points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Returned items purchased with Preferred Owner points will not be exchanged for cash; the value of returned items will be applied as credit to your Preferred Owner card.
- Reward points may not be redeemed on the first day you are enrolled in the program.
- Maximum redemption per visit is 300 points.
- Reward points earned may be redeemed on your service or parts balance or your vehicle purchase balance.
- A-F Motors, Inc. reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the Preferred Owner Program at any time, or revise the rules, benefits, conditions of participation or earnings percentage without prior notice, or terminate your Preferred Owner Card if it has not been used after two years.
These terms and conditions form the agreement for the GM Preferred Owner Program from A-F Motors, Inc., of Adams, Wisconsin. You agree to read and understand these terms and conditions. If you do not agree you have the option of not participating in the program.